Friday, December 31, 2010

Final blog post of 2010...

I can not believe 2010 is coming to an end in just a matter of hours! It just does not seem that long ago that I wrote my final blog post of 2009, and I remember writing my final blog post of 2008 while waiting for a flight to Phoenix...I have been doing a lot of reflection on 2010 lately - from both a personal perspective and a professional perspective.

In 2010, professionally in real estate I feel like I accomplished a lot in terms of my transaction productivity, education, media exposure, awards and honors, fundraising, and more. So, professionally, I:
I have set many new professional goals for myself for this year, including increasing my production, possibly hiring another assistant agent to work with me, and much more...look out 2011!!

No comments: