In 2009, professionally I:
- qualified for the Sacramento Association of Realtors "Masters Club" again - and met the requirement for all of 2009 by the middle of the year
- again qualified as a Lyon Real Estate "Senior Executive Associate" based on my production. As of the end of November, I was ranked within the top 50 agents in my entire company (out of something like 900 agents)...not sure what my final ranking will be just yet
- was the #1 Listing Agent of the Month in my Sierra Oaks Lyon Real Estate office of +/- 130 agents two separate times (for the months of February and November)
- successfully closed 14 short sale transactions, and have written lender approval for several others that will close in 2010
- hired a Full Time assistant (yippee!) who is amazingly helpful
- 46.26% of my earnings, and 13 closed real estate transactions resulted from my internet presence (someone finding me online via google, one of my websites, my blog, etc.), while 42.03% of my earnings, and 11 closed transactions resulted from referrals...the remainder of my transactions and income were generated from other sources (sign calls, open houses, etc)
- was quoted for different media articles regarding real estate
- was awarded the Top Honor in the National Association of Realtors / Hewlett Packard "Real Estate Technology Contest"
- was a featured speaker for the California Association of Realtors at their June and October conferences, and I have also been an instructor on several occasions for classes at the Sacramento Association of Realtors
- helped raise almost $11,000 for charitable causes through different Sacramento Association of Realtors fundraisers
- was elected to serve a 2-year term on the Sacramento Association of Realtors "Masters Club" Steering Committee.
- was appointed as the Chair of the Sacramento Association of Realtors "Young Professionals Council" for 2010, and appointed as one of seven "Advisors" to the California Association of Realtors "Young Professionals Network"
I have set many new professional goals for myself for this year, including increasing my production, possibly hiring another assistant agent to work with me, running for a seat on the Sacramento Association of Realtors Board of Directors for the 2011-2012 term, and much more...look out 2010!!