Thursday, December 31, 2009

Final Blog Post of 2009...

I can not believe 2009 is basically over! It just does not seem that long ago that I was sitting in terminal A15 at Sacramento International Airport, waiting for a flight to Phoenix and writing my final blog post of 2008. I have been doing a lot of reflection on 2009 lately - from both a personal perspective and a professional perspective.

In 2009, professionally I:

I have set many new professional goals for myself for this year, including increasing my production, possibly hiring another assistant agent to work with me, running for a seat on the Sacramento Association of Realtors Board of Directors for the 2011-2012 term, and much more...look out 2010!!

2 comments:

Nikki Chapman said...

Wow Erin! That is some list of achievements! I look forward to watching your new list grow for 2010. You are amazing at what you do and you inspire me! I’m following a quote from Oprah Winfrey…. “Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher.” Thank you for lifting me! Happy New Year & keep doing what you are doing! I’ll be watching  (and learning)! - Nikki

Ryan L said...

Wow. Great year. Congratulations.