Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Wahoo! #1 Listing Agent for Lyon Real Estate Sierra Oaks Office for 4th time 2010!


WAHOO! If you follow me on Facebook or Twitter, you will already know that today I learned that I was again the #1 listing agent in my Lyon Real Estate Sierra Oaks office for the month of July. What is completely insane - of the first seven months of 2010, I have been the top listing agent in my office for four of them (January, February, April, and now July)...in addition to earning that "Top Listing Agent" designation multiple times last year, and the year before that. I have definitely been busy with both short sales and "traditional" transactions, and this month is going to bring MANY closed escrows. I have absolutely nothing to complain about!...and again, preferred parking in the garage is MINE!

No comments: