Monday, August 9, 2010

It's Official! I am a Dunnigan Realtor working out of the Land Park Sacramento Office!!


So, today is a special day.

Why, you ask? Well as of today, August 9th, 2010, I am officially a Dunnigan Realtor! And I am very excited about it. I know, I know...just last week I blogged about how I was the #1 Listing Agent at my former Lyon Real Estate Sierra Oaks office for the month of July. Welp, I didn't just wake up this morning and decide to switch brokers. This move has been a long time in the making, with a lot of careful planning. I was excited to finally be fully prepared to "pull the trigger" and make the move...there really is no good time to make a transition of this nature, but I have been hard at work making sure that the move is totally seamless for my buyer and seller clients.

To make a long story short...I will start by saying that Lyon Real Estate is truly a great company, and I will never have a bad thing to say about it or the years I spent as an agent there. The firm is solid and well managed, and is one of the largest real estate companies in our region. BUT, it ain't Dunnigan, Realtors.

Dunnigan, Realtors is small boutique real estate company. It is family owned and operated by some great people, and was founded in 1949. Dunnigan operates on one core philosophy that serves as the cornerstone of its business...The Golden Rule. “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.” This philosophy is reflected every day in their commitment to superior service, market knowledge, and professional integrity. The Realtors who work at Dunnigan are amazing, and the there is a family-like camaraderie amongst them. The culture is much different than my former company, and they do not necessarily recognize its "top producing agents" in the same manner. So, no more preferred parking for me for being the top listing agent (or whatever)...but I gladly give that up to work here. Dunnigan, Realtors has two office locations (Sierra Oaks and Land Park in Sacramento). I think my buyer and seller clients will benefit greatly from my affiliation with them.

So, I will be working just a stone's throw from my home, in the Dunnigan Land Park office on Freeport Blvd, directly across from William Land Park. I am really excited...

No comments: