Friday, August 13, 2010

Reason to Celebrate! I was elected to the Sacramento Association of Realtors Board of Directors!


NOTE: I borrowed this baby to create a photo of a "political cliche." I have been asked by several folks if this is my baby! For the record, I do not have any children.

If you have been reading this blog for any length of time, you will know that a few months ago I was nominated to run for a position on the Sacramento Association of Realtors Board of Directors. I have been campaigning since the end of May, setting up a 'Vote4Erin' campaign website, visiting many other real estate offices, speaking to other Realtors, even recording a campaign video at the association for distribution to the membership...there were 9 Realtors running for 6 open positions, and all candidates were very well qualified.


Well, today I got the phone call I had been eagerly anticipating! Waaahoooooooo! I am absolutely thrillled, honored, and humbled that the members of the association did indeed elect me, little old Erin Attardi, to serve a 2-year term. I may celebrate with an ice cream cone later. =)

1 comment:

Laguna Beach Realty said...

That's a great news. congratulations to you. Hope you carry on the work really well.