Monday, December 7, 2015

My 4th California International Marathon is complete!

Well, yesterday started out with a little rain, but the remainder of the day yielded perfect running conditions for the California International Marathon. My husband and I completed the 26.2 mile race yet again. What was also really neat, is that my company, Dunnigan Realtors, sponsored "The Wall" at mile 21 right out front of our office in Sierra Oaks on Fair Oaks Blvd. It was cool to run past my colleagues and friends there, and I am sure all of the other thousands of runners appreciated the cheering squad as well. At that point in the race, runners really start to feel the pain...ironically the pain tends to be mostly psychological despite how bad my feet and muscles ache. Any friendly face or cheering section is so greatly appreciated...helps make that pain a little more tolerable. And with that, on to the next race!

No comments: