Saturday, April 8, 2017

Officially an Outstanding Life Member of the Sacramento Association of Realtors Masters Club!

This last week I was honored for my high level of productivity as a Sacramento Realtor, and designated as an Outstanding Life Member of the Masters Club. To qualify as a member of the Masters Club, a Realtor must be in approximately the top 8-10% of all Realtors in Sacramento.

The criteria for being an Outstanding Life Member is qualifying for the Masters Club for 10 out of the last 15 years. I am 10-for-10, having qualified for 10 years in a row!

I am definitely among the youngest members of this elite crowd at the age of 38. This was the culmination of a decade of hard work, including time serving on the Masters Club Steering Committee and as its President in 2012! Many thanks to all of my clients who entrusted me with their real estate transactions. I look forward to many more years as a top producing Realtor.

No comments: