Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Family fun at the 2017 SF Giants Home Opener...

Gotta love my annual family tradition -- I have attended 18 of the last 19 Giants home season openers in San Francisco. So much fun...and the Giants won this year, which was a bonus considering they have been beaten up a little bit to start the season. For me, this is the most wonderful time of the year!

18 out of 19 years...My brother Matt and I started our little tradition by going to opening day in 1999, which was the last season the Giants played at Candlestick Park. He has not missed one since, and sadly I could not go in 2010 because I was being installed as the Treasurer of the Masters Club and could not miss the installation event. My parents (who are divorced btw) joined us in 2000, and for the last several years one or both of them joins us, and of course my husband Greg, and Matt's girlfriend Vanessa have been coming with us for several years too. Love my family, and love my Giants. <3 p="">

No comments: