Monday, June 6, 2016

Qualified to be an Outstanding Life Member of the Sacramento Association of Realtors Masters Club!

When I first started in real estate many moons ago, the biggest goal I set for myself was to qualify to become a member of the Sacramento Association of Realtors Masters Club. Qualifying involves meeting the minimum sales production levels as set by the Masters Club Steering Committee, which means closing a minimum number of transactions and minimum total dollar volume for the year. They generally set the goals to be in line with the top 5-10% of all Realtors in the Sacramento area.

Well, I did not qualify in my first year...however, I did qualify and became a member in my second year. As of last week, something 11 years in the making, I closed my qualifying transaction for the 10th year in a row. And with that, I have met the criteria for 2016 to become an "Outstanding Life Member" of the Masters Club. And I gotta say, I am SO excited about it!

Qualifying as an Outstanding Life Member requires meeting the membership criteria for 10 out of the last 15 years. Definitely not a goal one can achieve without a lot of hard work, cycling through ups and downs in the real estate market, and without some tenure in the business.

Masters Club holds a special place in my heart for another reason as well...I served on the steering committee from 2009 - 2014, and was elected Masters Club President from 2012 - 2013.

It seems like just yesterday I was brand new to real estate...but that yesterday was 11 years ago. It's amazing to think I have helped literally hundreds of people buy or sell properties in Sacramento. It's gratifying to see my hard work and perseverance all come together.

No comments: