Thursday, March 18, 2021

Sacramento Home Seller B-I-N-G-O!

After one particularly stressful transaction recently that was laced with several pandemic-induced challenges I jokingly asked my seller client "So was 'getting exposed to COVID right before closing' on your BINGO card"? 

And we both laughed.

And then it hit me -- gosh maybe adding some levity during an otherwise stressful time would be a good idea. So, starting now I will be giving my sellers a BINGO card to complete during our transaction. I used an online program that randomizes the squares so each client will have a unique card for their own unique transaction. Any client who achieves a BINGO will get a $100 gift card to a restaurant of their choosing at closing.

The market is a little nutty and things can get chaotic, so let's have some fun too. 

No comments: