Friday, April 9, 2010

Sacramento Association of Realtors Masters Club Luncheon...pretty much the only reason I would ever miss the SF Giants opening day!


If you follow me on facebook or twitter, you will already know that today I was installed as the Secretary / Treasurer of the Sacramento Association of Realtors "Masters Club" at the annual awards luncheon at the Hyatt. If you are not familiar with the Masters Club, it is a club for the top producing Realtors in the Sacramento region.

Coincidentally, today is also the home opening day game for the San Francisco Giants. I have not missed attending an opening day in 12 years, however this was an important event that I pretty much was not permitted to miss. Let's just say I have volunteered for next year's luncheon planning subcommittee so that I can ensure that this does not happen again! SO.....I am going to the game on Sunday. Fingers are crossed that it does not rain!

No comments: