Friday, April 12, 2013

All good things must come to an end...and now I am officially the "Immediate Past President" of the Masters Club...

Sadly, all good things must come to an end, including my term as Masters Club President. Earlier today was this year's annual Sacramento Association of Realtors "Masters Club" awards luncheon and installation event. If you are not familiar with the Masters Club, it is a club for the top producing Realtors in the Sacramento region. I am a "Life Member" of this club based on my consistently high production volume of real estate sales in the Sacramento area for the last several years. My term as 2012 President has officially ended, and I passed the gavel to the new president for our new program year that began this month. We did some great things during my year as President that I am very proud of. We added some member benefits, including an education discount for current Masters Club members to take classes at the association. We also raised thousands of dollars that benefited charitable causes in the community, including Habitat for Humanity, the California Association of Realtors "Housing Affordability Fund", Quinn Cottages, the Home Energy Conservation Program, the Sacramento Association of Realtors Scholarship Trust, and more.

So I am now the 2013 "Immediate Past President" of the Masters Club and still have a spot on the Masters Club Steering Committee. As fun and rewarding as it has been to be President, it was a lot of work! I'm happy to ad my name to the long list of past Presidents before me.

No comments: