Monday, November 26, 2012

What the F--- is wrong with this photo??

I took other agents in my Dunnigan Realtors Land Park office on a tour my new Tahoe Park listing today...we tour each other's listings as a group every week. I was taken aback by the sign out front! My name misspelled!!

If you follow me on Facebook or Twitter, or have been following my recent blog posts regarding my name change, you will know that I changed my name this summer after a several months-long process (from Erin Attardi, my former married name -- to Erin Stumpf, my maiden name that I reverted back to following my divorce a few years back).

Of course changing all of my marketing materials was part of the process, and my listing signs were changed out when the CA Department of Real Estate finally recognized the change and issued my Real Estate Broker license. This sign must have been made at 4:30pm on a Friday. Or perhaps they ran out of F's that day. Either way...it's been fixed.

No comments: