Thursday, September 13, 2012

My new broker license has been issued, AND the California Department of Real Estate officially changed my name!

Umm, yes -- I am EXCITED! Really there are two reasons...the first reason is that you may remember from a few weeks ago that I passed the California Real Estate Broker exam. The second is that the California Department of Real Estate has officially changed my name in its records to Erin Stumpf.

If you have been reading my blog for a while, or following me on Twitter or Facebook, you will know that both getting my real estate broker license and changing my name have been a long time in the making!

So now that the DRE recognizes me as Erin Stumpf rather than my former name (Erin Attardi), I will start transitioning all of my marketing to reflect that. It will probably take a while. I have A LOT of online profiles and websites.

As for my new broker license...I will be staying with Dunnigan Realtors as a Broker Associate. I got my broker license to develop a deeper knowledge base to better serve my clients. Yes, as a broker I am now able start my own company and employ other agents if I wish, but that is not on my immediate radar. Dunnigan Realtors is a fantastic company, and I am not looking to fix something that is not broken. =)

No comments: