Tuesday, November 27, 2012

New Facebook and Twitter usernames! Out with the old, and in with ErinNStumpf!

In a continued (and seemingly never-ending) effort to remove my former last name 'Attardi' from my life, I have finally gotten around to changing my Twitter and Facebook usernames to something more fitting. Can you believe there is another Erin Stumpf out there??? Since the username 'erinstumpf' was not available, I have incorporated my middle initial 'N' into my usernames...so you may now find me on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/ErinNStumpf and on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/ErinNStumpf. It's not case sensitive, but I felt for the sake of pointing it out -- there's an extra 'N'. Putting in the wrong username, sans N, will take you to another Erin Stumpf's site...I'm sure she's nice and all (and from Missouri!), but she is definitely not me. For people who are already following me on Twitter or are my friend on Facebook, there should be no change. I am now trying to find all of my online profiles that link to either page to change them...that may take years!!

No comments: