Friday, January 11, 2019

A great start to 2019 - honored by the Sacramento Association of Realtors for my work in real estate advocacy...

It's nice to be recognized for my efforts, and last night at the officer and directors installation event at the Sacramento Association of Realtors I received an award for my efforts in political affairs. I imagine this is due in large part to helping orchestrate association's the "Yes on 5, No on 10" campaign locally during the election cycle, among other activities I help with as a member of the board of directors for the California Association of Realtors. I do not think many people are aware, but the Realtors associations are among the only advocates for private property rights and homeownership. I love being involved in our advocacy endeavors. Onward!

No comments: