Monday, September 17, 2012

Another half marathon in the books...and are the Giants heading to the post season!?

No, not yet another example of Erin in the Media! Not sure which I am more excited about...the fact that the professional race photographer actually caught a pic of me smiling, or at the San Francisco Giants chances of some 2012 post-season magic!? This last Sunday some friends and I did the Giants Race in SF...I completed the half marathon (13.1 miles). Did I mention that hills in San Francisco are difficult to run up (and down)? This was a nice out-of-town diversion, considering how hard I have been working lately with my Sacramento home buyers and sellers! It was also a nice kick-off to my running season this fall and winter...I will be doing the Lake Natoma Four Bridges Half Marathon in late October, the Clarksburg Country 20 Mile Run in November, and the California International Marathon in December!

No comments: