Friday, July 6, 2012

Half the day spent at the Social Security Office! Another step closer to changing my name...

Well, if you read my post from a month ago, or if you follow me on Twitter or Facebook, then you may remember that I am changing my name from Erin Attardi to Erin Stumpf. I forgot what a tedious process changing a name is!

A couple weeks ago, I received the official documents from the Sacramento Family Court that order my name be changed to Erin Stumpf...so, today I got to spend a few hours at the Sacramento Social Security office. I first went to an office on Fulton, but was then directed to another one on Folsom Blvd. So, it took a little more time than I was hoping today, but I got it out of the way! You will notice that right now all of my marketing stuff still says Erin Attardi...I won't be changing that until the California Department of Real Estate officially changes the name on my real estate license.

No comments: