Saturday, June 9, 2012

Sacramento Active 20-30 Spring Party Fundraiser "SactoPalooza" is Saturday, June 16, 2012!

My younger brother has been involved with the Sacramento Chapter of the Active 20-30 Club for several years now, and this year is the Chairperson for their annual spring party fundraising event. It just so happens that this year's event is also being held in my 'hood -- Land Park! This year's "SactoPalooza" will be at the Sacramento Zoo on Saturday, June 16th from 5pm - 10pm. Tickets are just $30...you can enjoy live music from cover bands No Duh, and the Red Not Chili Peppers, try your hand at mechanical bull riding, gladiator-style jousting, and more! Attendees must be 21 and over. Buy your tickets online here, and don't forget all funds raised will benefit local charity. I will be riding my bike and taking advantage of the bike valet and close proximity to my house! Hopefully I will see ya'll there.

No comments: