Sunday, June 3, 2012

Yep...I am running for re-election to the Sacramento Association of Realtors Board of Directors...

After being elected in 2010 to serve a 2-year position on the Sacramento Association of REALTORS® Board of Directors, it is time to run again for re-election. I can't believe that the time has passed so quickly! I have been serving my current term for the last year and a half, and thankfully the Nominating Committee felt I might be a good fit to continue my service on the Board. So I am running again...and so are others -- and there are more candidates running than positions to fill.

So in this contested race, I will be campaigning over the next couple months until all the votes are counted in early August.

While the intended audience for my campaign website is REALTOR® members of SAR (since they are the folks who actually vote), if you are curious to view it - visit http://www.vote4erin.com/. Feel free to 'Become a Fan' of the site if you want to see how my campaign progresses. I had a good time and a little fun with my campaign last time, and I am planning some pretty neat-o campaign stuff that will posted there in the coming weeks.

I really hope that the SAR membership sees I have made many valuable contributions to the association (in addition to many my contributions to the California Association of REALTORS®), and elects me to continue to serve. So wish me luck!

No comments: