Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sacramento Short Sale Resources & Tools


Over the last couple weeks I have been compiling a Sacramento Short Sale Directory of sorts from my experiences dealing with the different loan servicers, loan investors, and short sale programs...so, if you are looking for information dealing with Sacramento Short Sales, there is now a section on my website aptly named "Short Sale Tools." Check it out! I have tried to make sure all the short sale information is relevant and up-to-date...hopefully you find it to be of value. I have negotiated short sales with MANY entities, and I will continue to modify and add to this directory over time. Cheers!

1 comment:

omaha houses said...

Involved in negotiating a short sale is one of the key parts of the exact understanding of a person's physical possession of the loan. You must have an honest, professional real estate agents guide.