Thursday, March 3, 2011

Download my Smartphone APP!

Yep, it's true - I have create a smartphone app for use by my clients (and, soon-to-be clients)! Click here to get my smartphone app. Not only can you search Sacramento home listings in real time, I've got tips for buyers, sellers, mortgage tools, daily mortgage rates, real estate news and videos. It also connects you directly to me if you request, so I can give you the level of service you are looking for in your Realtor. After you download it, input my cell phone number (916-342-1372) when it asks for the Agent Id. My app is currently available for the Droid™, Android, iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. The BlackBerry® app is coming soon!

iTunes App Store Instructions

1) On your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad, go to the App Store and search for AgentNTouch.

2) Click on the app, and you'll see information about it.

3) Click on the "Free" button, then on "Install". The App Store asks for your password, then downloads the app automatically.

4) When you open the app for the first time, it asks for an Agent Id. Input my cell phone number: 916-342-1372.

Droid™ / Android Market Instructions

1) On your Droid™ or Android, go to the Android Market and search for AgentNTouch.

2) Click on the app, and you'll see information about it.

3) Click on the "Install" button. Market tells you what sections of the phone the app has access to. Click OK. The app downloads automatically, and a message displays when it's finished downloading.

4) When you open the app for the first time, it asks for the Agent Id. Input my phone number: 916-342-1372

No comments: