Friday, March 13, 2009

Sacramento Association of Realtors Masters Club Awards Luncheon


Today I had the pleasure of attending the Sacramento Association of Realtors "Masters Club" luncheon. In 2008, I earned a spot as a "Continuing Member" by satisfying the membership requirements of a minimum of $3M in transaction $ volume, and a minimum of 8 transactions (I actually more than doubled these requirements.

For 2009-2010, I was actually nominated and elected to the "Masters Club Steering Committee." I was really honored to be asked to do this. There are 18 Realtors that comprise the committee, and it is a 2-year commitment.

What is so great about the SAR Masters Club, you might wonder? I wish more of the general public were aware of this, but being in the Masters Club is more than just about being a top producer. We support the SAR Realtor membership with additional educational programs and services that enhance the competency, professionalism, and productivity of its members. In 2008 and already in 2009, I personally have participated in numerous top producer educational roundables, and taught classes at the association...I also visited other local associations to provide education (recently in Placer County, Tracy, Lodi, and Pleasanton). The Masters Club also does LOTS of charitable volunteering and giving. I am very excited to be a part of it!

I am pictured above at the luncheon with Alyssa Lozano, my favorite rep from Placer Title Company.

No comments: