Saturday, January 3, 2009

First Blog Post of 2009...heading back to Sacramento...

I suppose it is fitting that I am writing my first blog post of 2009 in the airport in Phoenix...I got up this morning waaaayyy too early to catch my flight home. I am meeting with clients who are looking to purchase in East Sacramento this afternoon at my office.

This little trip was a nice little break from the norm...I had a great time with my friends here. Suzanne's next term in medical school starts Monday, so I probably won't get to hang out with her again until this summer.

Anyway, back to Sacramento...I have two new listings coming on the market next week, and several buyers to assist. I know 2009 is going to bring great things! Woohoo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unless I come snag some real estate on your couch, Erin-tita...Spring break? :)

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a wonderful holidays and best of luck in 2009. I really enjoy reading your blog.

Sharon Hollas - Sharon Hollas - Langley BC Real Estate