Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Any day that starts off with two written short sale approvals is a GREAT day!

"Erin thinks any day that starts off with two written short sale approvals is a GREAT day!"...that was the update I posted to my facebook page this morning. Ok I'm a geek.

Waiting for me in my inbox at the office were two written short sale approvals - both negotiators are on the east coast, and the faxes had arrived really early this morning.

One of them I have been working on since the first week of August....that's almost 6 months for those of you playing along at home....lender is CitiMortgage....I have had the negotiator on speed dial, calling several times per day....we get 19 days to close the escrow.

The other one I have been working on for just 4 weeks....lender is Wells Fargo....we get 30 days to close the escrow.

February should be an interesting month!!

No comments: