Monday, October 4, 2021

Appointed to be on the Board of Directors for the National Association of Realtors for 2022-2024 AND to be Vice Chair of the Federal Taxation Committee!

I am super excited for 2022. Why? As an association volunteer leader since about 2008, this year the stars have aligned.

And additionally, like the icing on the cake, I learned of my appointment to be the Vice Chair of the NAR Federal Taxation Committee for 2022. To say I am excited is an understatement!

I absolutely love being an engaged and active member of all three of our associations. It is this very involvement that inspired me to go to graduate school and earn a Masters Degree in Public Policy & Administration, which I finished in 2018. I love advocating for homeownership, private property rights, and importantly -- tax rules that incentivize and ease property ownership and property transfer. So to help drive our federal taxation policy agenda is really cool.

All this while being a top producing agent...many people ask me how I balance all of this, and really when you love what you are doing everything is fun and does not feel like work. And this all helps me be a better agent for my clients. 

No comments: