Monday, October 14, 2019

Number One Agent in my Coldwell Banker Sierra Oaks office September 2019...

September was a pretty busy month. So busy that I was the number one producer for my Coldwell Banker office in September. I have been the top individual producer several times (and was the #1 individual producer in my office for all 2018), but notably this month I beat out all the TEAMS, which is quite an accomplishment. Teams can have many people (in my office, some have up to 6-7 agents) contributing to the production of the group. I closed a total of 6 transactions for a total of $2.77M. (Believe it or not, this is not my single highest producing month ever...last year in July 2018, I closed 10 transactions for a total of $4.86M - and with that I was the top individual, though a large team beat me for total production. Oh well! LOL)

No comments: