Friday, September 7, 2018

Do I personally think it is a good time to buy property in Sacramento? Yes, and my husband and I just bought another property...

The million dollar question during just about type of real estate market seems to be "is now a good time to buy a home in Sacramento?" I feel there is no good blanket answer for this question since everyone has different motivations to purchase a home, comprised usually of some combination of personal and financial factors. But generally, yes I do think it is still an opportune time in Sacramento to purchase property. And last week my husband and I closed escrow on another property and we could not be more thrilled about it.

We purchased a cute fixer single family property in the Del Paso Manor neighborhood and will embark on a little renovation project over the coming weeks to restore the home to its former glory. 

No comments: