Sunday, May 13, 2018

My clients and I featured in a Sacramento Bee article about millennial home buyers...

I think my clients Farrah and Andrew said it best as they were quoted in the Sacramento Bee article - that millennials aren't different from other generations. They have the same goals, and they want to buy houses.

Duh.

I work with a lot of millennial buyers (and sellers, since after all they have been buying homes for a while now). The fact is there are a lot of millennials. And you know what, the bulk of that generation is turning the corner of their 20's into their 30's. Not all of them want or have traditional households, but once those student loans are paid down or off, and they settle into a career, and they meet someone and maybe want to co-habitate or get married or have kids - SURPRISE! They buy homes.

No comments: