Tuesday, April 10, 2018

It's official - I have moved to Coldwell Banker!

I am super excited to let everyone know that this week I pulled the trigger and affiliated with Coldwell Banker. As of April 9th, 2018 I am a Broker Associate working out of their Sierra Oaks office at 2277 Fair Oaks Blvd in Sacramento. I will continue to serve neighborhoods in and around Sacramento, including Downtown / Midtown Sacramento, East Sacramento, Land Park, South Land Park, Hollywood Park, Curtis Park, Tahoe Park, Pocket / Greenhaven, Elk Grove, West Sacramento, Natomas, Arden, Carmichael, Rosemont, College Greens, Fair Oaks, Orangevale, Foothill Farms, Citrus Heights, Antelope, Roseville, Rocklin and Lincoln.

I did not just wake up last week and decide to pull the trigger and switch brokerages. This has been something I have contemplated for the last several months. Coldwell Banker is one of the largest real estate brokerages in the United States, and they have a significant market share in the greater Sacramento area. I am really excited to use their amazing technology and marketing tools that will allow me to better serve my buyer and seller clients.

Having spent nearly 8 years at my previous brokerage Dunnigan Realtors, I was truly truly sad to leave such great people. Some of my best friends on the planet are there and I will miss seeing them on a regular basis. I plan to go out of my way to maintain those relationships because many of them are very special to me.

No comments: