Monday, August 29, 2016

Re-elected to a 4th term on the Sacramento Association of Realtors Board of Directors...

If you have been reading my blog for a while, you will already know that in 2010 I was elected to serve as a member of the Board of Directors for the Sacramento Association of Realtors...since election to the 2011-2012 term, I have been re-elected to 2013-2014, 2015-2016, and as of this week I was re-elected to serve my fourth term 2017-2018. I love being able to serve the membership of the association at that level. Per SAR's bylaws, a director can only serve four consecutive terms without either moving up to a higher position (like Secretary/Treasurer for example), or sitting out a term. I can tell you I have no plans to sit the next term out...I look forward to great things to come!

No comments: