Tuesday, July 19, 2016

My husband and I are total craft beer nerds...

So the day after our 3rd wedding anniversary last week, my husband Greg and I sat down at Twelve Rounds Brewing with Sacramento Bee writer Blair Anthony Robertson to discuss the local Sacramento craft beer scene. We were quoted in an article in his "Beer Run" column the following week. You can read that article here.

Greg and I are pretty nerdy when it comes to tasting craft beer. Not only have we hit all the breweries in the greater Sacramento area, but when we travel outside the area, we hit the local breweries in our destination cities as well. As of today we have nearly 200 pins in our United States craft brew map...we just returned from San Diego where we visited 19 breweries, and next month we will be in Salt Lake City for a few days and plan to hit all of the breweries there as well. It's fun! We brew at home too, but that's another post for another time...

No comments: