Friday, June 27, 2014

Yes, I can confirm for you that buying a home is indeed exciting!

I wrote a few months ago about my very first home buying experience in 1998. Well it's been an exciting couple of months as my husband and I have been working on another purchase; our first home together! We just closed escrow this last week on a home in Del Paso Manor. Our one year wedding anniversary is coming up on July 6th. This was a nice gift to each other.

It's been a while since I was my own client, and I have to say, it's a mixed bag of stress and excitement. I'm glad it's over so now we can start the fun part -- remodeling! We bought a house that is in its original 1955 condition, complete with bright pink and blue tiled bathrooms...so it will be fun to see the transformation over the next month as we do some repairs and renovation before we move in.

No comments: