Thursday, January 9, 2014

A great start to 2014 - honored by the Sacramento Association of Realtors for my work at the state level...

Yep, that's me on stage. The short, young lady with the long hair in the middle. On Tuesday of this week, the Sacramento Association of Realtors held its annual Officer and Directors Installation and Awards Luncheon. For 2014, I am starting my 4th year as an elected member of the Board of Directors, and was "installed" at the event...but one thing I was not expecting was an award! I was recognized along with two others for my service in "State Activities." If you have been reading this blog for a while, you will already know I am also an appointed member of the Board of Directors for the California Association of Realtors, and in 2013 served as the Vice Chair of its "Communications Advisory Committee", and a member of a few other committees. It was a lot of work, but VERY important work that I take very seriously. So it is very nice to be appreciated for those efforts. For 2014, I will be the "Transaction Tax Issues Chair" on the "Taxation and Government Finance Committee" for C.A.R. I'm excited to take that on and be on the leadership of a policy committee. Cheers to a great 2014!

No comments: