Thursday, August 15, 2013

Have you tried New Helvetia Brewing Company in Land Park yet?

I love my husband. I love beer. And I am really starting to love cycling. So really, is there a better way to spend a lazy non-Real Estate day than to take a nice meandering 20-ish mile bike ride with Greg and stop at New Helvetia Brewing Company in Land Park for beer? I don't think so.

If you have not yet tried New Helvetia, it's pretty cool. They are located in a near brick building at the corner of Broadway and 18th Street in Land Park. They have a tasting bar that is open most afternoons/evenings, and a courtyard as well (where we are seated in the photo).

We were impressed with the brew we tasted (I had the Homeland Stout, and Greg had a Rough and Ready Red IPA) and are looking forward to our next visit there.


No comments: