Monday, August 20, 2012

I passed the Real Estate Broker Exam!!!

If you follow me on Twitter or Facebook, you will know that for the last few months I have been diligently studying for the California Real Estate Broker exam...I have been a licensed "Salesperson" for about 7 years now, and completed all of the class work to qualify to take the broker exam a few years ago, but have been busy with other things in life. SO, this week I finally took the test, and...BOOM! I passed! You will see that the DRE has not yet processed my name change from Erin Attardi to Erin Stumpf, so my fingers are crossed that as they process my new broker license, they also change my name. Based on the current processing timelines published on their website, it should be processed in a few weeks! YAY!!

No comments: