Friday, June 1, 2012

Are you selling a Natomas home that one of my buyers may like??

About once a month I email my entire client database (those folks who have opted-in to receive information from me -- I definitely do not SPAM anyone) a list of my current buyer client wants and needs. I am working with many Sacramento home buyers right now, and with a lack of available homes on the market in the Sacramento area, occasionally it is challenging to find listings in MLS that match their criteria. I try to creatively network with other Realtors and my past clients to find potential new listings before they go on the market...and it often works! So, to add to my other efforts, I am going to start posting what my buyer clients are looking for on my blog too. Today, I will post what my Natomas buyers are looking for...I am working with a few different Natomas buyers...

"Buyer A" is a very well-qualified pre-approved first-time home buyer.  He ideally would like a newer home in Natomas, built after 1999 -- or a significantly remodeled older home. He would like 2+ bedrooms, and 2+ bathrooms, an open floorplan, and a low maintenance/smaller yard with a patio. He is open to doing some re-painting or installing new flooring, but ideally is looking for something that otherwise is move-in ready. A single family freestanding home, or an attached cluster home or townhome would be perfect. He is open to purchasing a home within an HOA, provided that the dues do not exceed $100/month. His max purchase price is $160,000.

"Buyer B" is a very well-qualified pre-approved investor buyer seeking a home for her daughter to live in.  She ideally would like a newer home in Natomas, built after 1999. She would like 3+ bedrooms, and 2+ bathrooms, an open floorplan. She is open to doing some re-painting or installing new flooring, but ideally is looking for something that otherwise is move-in ready. She would prefer a single family freestanding home with no HOA. Her max purchase price is $185,000.

"Buyer C" are very well-qualified pre-approved buyers. They ideally would like a newer home in Natomas, built after 1999. They would like 4+ bedrooms, and 3+ bathrooms, and 2,500sf or more. They is open to doing some re-painting or installing new flooring, but ideally are looking for something that otherwise is move-in ready. They would prefer a single family freestanding home, and do not mind if it's in an HOA. Their max purchase price is $300,000.

If you own a home that seems to meet any of this criteria and are thinking about selling (or know someone who is), please contact me -- I may have a buyer for your home! If you need to do a short sale of your Natomas home, I can certainly facilitate that as well, and am happy to talk to you to see if we are a good fit to work together.

On another note, I am working with numerous other buyers who are looking for homes in several other Sacramento area neighborhoods...please contact me if you would like more details, and look for future posts.


1 comment:

Philip Wade said...

Hi there

Good blog for me ,I like it, so give me more details about this article in future.

Thanks
Philip Wade