Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Sacramento Real Estate -- For Whom the Bell Tolls...

If you happened to see the Masters Club section in this weekend's Sacramento Bee, along with lots of photos of Sacramento's top producing Realtors and photos of Masters Club events, you may have noticed an article I wrote that appeared in the section. I really do believe that there are MANY signs that our local real estate market has changed. There are so many buyers in the market to purchase homes, and there is an under-supply right now in relationship to the demand. The dynamics have changed a lot even in just the last 6 weeks...I will be extremely interested to see what the statistics show in the coming months. I am predicting that the bottom of our Sacramento real estate market is here, if it has not already passed.

1 comment:

Philip Wade said...

Hi there

Hi, I have been reading this blog fully interest in this blog good analyze the every points real estate.

Thanks
Philip Wade