Their goal is to help Sacramento Bank of America mortgage customers who are experiencing hardships to find alternatives to foreclosure -- such as loan modification, short sales, etc.
There is a list of documents you must print from their website and bring with you:
- A "Request for Modification & Affidavit" --
- A Hardship Letter -- explains your hardship and why you are seeking assistance
- An IRS Form 4506-T -- this allows Bank of American to request your income tax information from the IRS.
- A Dodd-Frank Certification form -- this certifies that you have not been convicted of a financial crime in the last 10 years (among other things, be sure to read it before signing)
- Recent Utility Bill
- Copies of your 2009 and 2010 tax returns
- Copies of your most two recent bank statements for all accounts
- A summary of your monthly expenses
- Recent HOA bill (if applicable)
- Copies of your most recent two months of paystubs (or profit and loss if self-employed)
- Copies of your rental lease (if property is tenant occupied)