Saturday, April 30, 2011

Another Half Marathon in the books! Finished the American River Parkway Half Marathon...


If you have been following me on Facebook or Twitter you will already know that on today I ran in the American River Parkway Half Marathon! This was my second half marathon (13.1 miles)...I just ran my first about 6 weeks ago (the Shamrock'n Half Marathon). I really liked the course for this run - we started at William B Pond (at the end of Arden Way), ran to about the Campus Commons Golf Course, and back. Pretty scenery, and lots of runners. All the funds raised benefit the American River Parkway Foundation. Here I am with my good friend Katie Vona, who also happens to be the world's greatest massage therapist -- she specializes in working on athletes. She operates Elite Massage Therapy in East Sacramento. I highly recommend her!

No comments: