Monday, November 8, 2010

Sacramento County Real Estate Statistics - October 2010


Well...once again statistics for the average price per square foot in Sacramento County sure seem to have remained consistent for the last 14 months. Stability is here to stay? As I have said numeroud times in the past...only time will tell. What I can tell you is that most of the transactions I have been representing for both buyers and sellers, (in all the price ranges, short sales, foreclosures, and "regular transactions with a traditional sellers") are still often times met with multiple offers if the home is priced correctly. To top it all off, interest rates are insanely low right now - like in the low 4% range in you have a stellar credit score and documentable income.

If you would like me to email you the Facts and Trends graphs for specific zip codes in Sacramento County, just shoot me an email and I am happy to provide them.

No comments: