Monday, October 11, 2010

Sacramento Association of Realtors Annual Masters Club Golf Tournament Fundraiser


Among other activities I participate in at the Sacramento Association of Realtors, I am the current elected Secretary/Treasurer of the Masters Club. Today we held our annual Golf Tournament fundraiser at Northridge Country Club in Fair Oaks to benefit three local charities - Wellspring Women's Center, the Sacramento Moral Values Program, and The Greenhouse. We had MANY sponsors and several golfers...I, being a softball player and not really much of a golfer, just helped with the behind-the-scenes of the event...however I did make a point to dress up in costume as a part of the Halloween theme. Any guesses as to who I am here? Does the phrase "Fear the Beard" ring a bell to anyone?

No comments: