Thursday, October 21, 2010

OMG! The Giants may just do this!


Ok, ok...I know. I had the distinct privilege of going to last night's Giants playoff game at AT&T Park with my friend Katie (who by the way, is a fantastic CMT who works primarily on athletes). What an exciting game! I have no voice today...I think I screamed non-stop from the 6th inning on. I have been a HUGE Giants fan since I was a kid. I played little league baseball from the time I was 8 until I was 15 years old, and even played on my high school's boys baseball team my freshman year...after that I switched to varsity softball for the rest of high school. My family and I have been going to games for years, and OMG I don't even know what I will do with myself if the Giants get to the World Series (and maybe win???)!!!!!

No comments: