Sunday, May 30, 2010

The rumors are true...I am running for the Sacramento Association of REALTORS® Board of Directors!


This year I finally meet the qualifications to run for a 2-year position on the Sacramento Association of REALTORS® Board of Directors. I have been serving on various committees at SAR for the last 3 years, and have been honored by SAR for my contributions, and the Nominating Committee felt I might be a good fit to serve on the Board. So I am running...and so are eight others (a total of nine), for six open positions.

So in this contested race, I will be campaigning over the next couple months until all the votes are counted in early August.

While the intended audience for my campaign website is REALTOR® members of SAR (since they are the folks who actually vote), if you are curious to view it - visit http://www.vote4erin.com/. Feel free to 'Become a Fan' of the site if you want to see how my campaign progresses. I have some pretty neat-o campaign stuff that will posted there in the coming weeks.

I really hope that the SAR membership sees I have made many valuable contributions to the association (in addition to many my contributions to the California Association of REALTORS®), and elects me to serve. I am very excited at the opportunity to be able to serve the membership at a much higher level. So wish me luck!

No comments: