Sunday, March 21, 2010

The world looks amazing from a two-wheeled vantage point...


If you follow me on Facebook or Twitter, you will know that last week I ordered a new bicycle! It arrived pretty quickly on Thursday, and I have been out toodling around on it a lot since then. My neighborhood is truly a serene, beautiful place from the vantage point of a bicycle. I do not usually give testimonials for places I visit or purchase things at, but I want to give some kudos to the folks at City Bicycle Works on K Street at 24th Street in Sacramento. I visited several bicycle shops as I was contemplating my purchase. At one point, I walked into one with my mind made up as to which bike I wanted, and the employees at this particular bike shop (which shall remain nameless) were so rude that I left empty-handed. When I finally visited City Bicycle Works, the bike guy (his name was Gordon) was SO nice and helpful, it was a no-brainer that I should make my purchase there.

No comments: