Saturday, December 5, 2009

Erin Attardi + Sick = UGH


UGH...If you follow me on Facebook or Twitter, you will already know that I have been sick since last Friday. Finally went to the doctor on Monday, and without going into too much detail, I have been experiencing more pain in the last week than I have in my entire life. Thanks to my doctor (and a cocktail of antibiotics and painkillers) I should be back to normal soon. This photo is of one of my medicine bottles...I think warning #2 on the label is completely random and hilarious. Do foods really have "hidden sources of alcohol?"

Anyway, I have to return to at least light duty next week, as I have two new listings hitting the market. One is a short sale in Antelope, and the other is a regular transaction (yep, non-short sales, and non-foreclosures still exist!!) in Rosemont.

No comments: