Wednesday, July 8, 2009

APPROVED Anatolia Short Sale!! Close by August 15th!!

I worked to get this short sale listing approved, and got written approval after just 3 weeks of negotiation on Monday! Yippee! When I called the buyer's agent to let her know, she broke the news to me that the buyers just had an offer accepted on another house. NOOO!!

Well - the great news is that 11751 Justinian Drive is available, and has a blanket short sale approval for $236,000 good through August 15th! Write your offer and close in 30 days! It is a beautiful 3 bedroom+den, 2 bathroom, 2,113sf Anatolia home in Rancho Cordova. For more photos, please visit http://www.11751justiniandrive.com/. Email or Call me with any questions at 916-342-1372.

1 comment:

real estate in philippines said...

I think it is a very beautiful home designing in this time and I am very impress to this design. My favorite part in our house is the kitchen because I love to cook.

Deirdre Gonzales