Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Do you know the way to Half Moon Bay?

...Ok, so that was a lame Burt Bacharach song lyric reference for those who are not paying attention... whatever...

If you follow me on Twitter, you will already know that this afternoon I returned from a 2-day strategic planning session with the Sacramento Association of Realtors. Every three years, SAR has an off-site meeting of the minds to outline the direction of the association for the next three years. With the guidance of a facilitator from the National Association of Realtors, we set several goals, and outlined possible strategies for achieving those goals. I was honored to be one of the people invited to attend.

I know I say this a lot, but Sacramento is extremely fortunate to have such a forward-thinking Association of Realtors. I wish more of our own Realtor members (and non-Realtor DRE real estate licensees, for that matter) and the residents of greater Sacramento were aware of all the wonderful things SAR does.

No comments: