Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Product of Listening to Hold Music, Part IV...Oops, I did it again!


While working on my short sales today, I meandered through the automated system for Aurora Loan Servicing, when the prompt informed me that my expected wait time was - one hour, nineteen minutes, and fourty-four seconds. No joke.

Obviously I had my work cut out for me.

I am particularly proud of this creation during today's bout listening to hold music while negotiating short sales. This required some manipulation of the image of my face within the hole provided...

If you do not recognize the body of this photo (sorry fellas, not my real body!), this was a shot of Britney Spears a few years ago, pre-children, for the cover of a magazine.

If anyone was wondering, that one hour, nineteen minutes, and fourty-four seconds of estimated hold time turned out to only be 48 minutes. Lucky me. :-D

The Product of Listening to Hold Music (my favorite)
The Product of Listening to Hold Music, Part II
The Product of Listening to Hold Music, Part III

No comments: