Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Time off from short sales today...took a field trip to the SF Giants opening day!!


I took a little mid-week field trip today to attend the San Francisco Giants opening day with my brother...it is our yearly tradition. It poured rain up until about 30 minutes prior to the 1:05pm scheduled start time...then like magic, the rain ceased! The start was delayed until about 1:30pm because the field crew had to remove the massive tarp covering the infield. Then, former American Idol winner, Taylor Hicks, sang the national anthem, and the heroic US Airways pilot, Chesley "Sully" Sullenberger threw out the first pitch.

We had awesome seats just a few rows back, basically between home plate and the Giants dugout. Behind us sat Willie Brown (most recently, the mayor of SF)! Believe it or not, he is a pretty well-informed baseball fan...

Anyway - my brother and I had a great time, and best of all the Giants won 10-6!! Anyway, back to work tomorrow. I have a long day of short sale negotiation ahead of me...

No comments: